NWPP is a plastic fabric made by taking thermoplastic polymers and spinning them into threads of a material that are bonded together with heat. This creates an NWPP material that is soft to the ouch and doesn’t feel like plastic at all.All Products
Reusable Bags made from Non-Woven PP are extremely strong and durable – it’s the material of choice for a range of bag styles including reusable Tote bags. Like natural fibre, NWPP can be washed to keep bags hygienic and clean. Reusable bags made from Non-woven PP are an economical, sustainable alternative to natural fibre bags made from cotton, jute or canvas, so keep reading to learn more about this versatile fabric.Shop now
Is Non-Woven PP an Eco-Friendly Fabric?
- NWPP is 100% recyclable after use*. Once melted down, it can be recycled into a host of products – including a new reusable bag! (Learn more about how a Bag for Life is made)
- It decreases the amount of waste created from single-use plastic as each time a promotional bag is reused, it removes the need to use a plastic carrier bag.
- The production of NWPP uses less water than the production of cotton, which uses huge amounts of water.
- 100% reusable and recyclable
- Water-resistant so contents stay dry on a rainy day
- Machine washable and hygienic
- Bag base colour can be Pantone matched to your branding needs
- Easy to print on – 100% full-colour coverage available