Offering the best economy, polyethylene gloves serve as an inexpensive solution for creating a barrier between bare hands and food. Combined with proper hand washing practices, poly gloves can assist in maintaining a hygienic environment free from food-borne illnesses.
PE gloves, also known as disposable PE gloves, are a kind of plastic gloves. PE gloves are made of polyethylene LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE and CPE blown film and are disposable gloves.
PE is shorthand for the polyethylene English name polyethylene. It is very convenient to use, and because its surface is processed by bumps, it can prevent adhesion and can be mixed with left and right hands. At present, it has become a widely used product.
PE gloves are available in different lengths, thicknesses and textured surfaces.
– PE gloves features: waterproof, anti-oil, anti-bacterial, acid and alkali resistant features, antibacterial.
– Combined with proper hand washing practices, poly gloves can assist in maintaining a hygienic environment free from food-borne illnesses.
– The unique texture of cast poly gloves sold at HANPAK offers an improved fit and is less likely to slip when wet.
– The loose-fitting design is easy to don for frequent glove changes.
– Single-use, embossed polyethylene gloves are commonly used in deli’s, bars, food service, farming and are not intended as patient examination gloves nor should they be used with infectious or bodily fluids.
PE Gloves at HANPAK JSC
We have available 4 sizes:
|Embossed HDPE Gloves SS||11.5||26.0|
|Embossed HDPE Gloves S||13.0||27.5|
|Embossed HDPE Gloves M||14.5||28.0|
|Embossed HDPE Gloves L||16.0||28.5|
Contact HANPAK for samples, for similar disposable polyethylene gloves not listed or for volume discounts today!
Please contact immediately via to email email@example.com or hotline (Mobile/WhatsApp) +84 898 545 893 to help get the answers you need.
Hope to have chance to cooperate with you in near future.