Zipper bags are a product that is widely used today, in many fields. However, not everyone knows what material this bag is made of, how are the properties, and whether it is safe to store food or not? If you are also among them, do not hesitate to spend a few minutes on this article, you will have the answer immediately.
What is Zipper bag?
Zipper bags, also known as Ziplock bags, is a plastic bag made from PE plastic, with a zipper-locked mouth. This design helps the bag to be airtight, to preserve the product well inside, so it is very popular in many fields, especially for storing food, items such as masks, and medical equipment.
Advantages of Zipper bag
- Tough, good durability
- Airtight helps the food inside to keep for a long time, not to mold, smell, and drink to not leak out
- Easy to use, just separate the zipper with your hand
- Easy to pack and convenient to carry
- The bag is designed with a ziplock without using a lanyard.
Is The Zipper bag safe to store foods?
Zip bags are safe to store food or not is one of the most common questions, especially with consumers, when this type of bag is being commonly used to store food.
In fact, in addition to possessing outstanding physical characteristics to preserve food better, and convenient to use or carry, Zippẻr bags are also known as food safety bags due to the following advantages:
- The bag is not deformed.
- The bag is sterilized so the food is always guaranteed, entirely safe for the health of the user.
Because of their safety properties, zipper bags are commonly used for storing food. However, it should be noted that depending on the type of bag, deciding which food to store will be different.