We are failing to control Plastic Waste. How to manage your plastic waste at home effectively
We are failing to do what we say on social media…
The plastic Pollution problem is very decorated in today’s world. I don’t mean it is not serious, I’m saying people are not serious about it as they try to show it.
How to manage your plastic waste at home effectively? Simple answer: “Big change starts at home“.
Let’s see how can we contribute to control Plastic Pollution from our homes. How to manage your plastic waste at home effectively
1) Most of the Plastics we say ‘Single Use’ are actually not. Please reuse your plastic spoon, dishes, bottles, bags, containers, bowls, etc. multiple times after proper washing and cleaning.
2) Any waste plastic packaging or wrapper, separate it from wet waste and put in different bins for that.
3) Handover your plastic waste to recycling facility near you. There are enough recycling businesses around us and easy to contact. (They might even pay you some bucks for that).
4) If there is no recycling facility nearby, handover it to your waste contractor (Municipal Corporation in most of the cases).
5) Ask your friends and family to segregate plastic waste from wet and other other waste.
6) If you follow these rules, flex it on social media. You are really doing a great job.
Alibaba Store: hanpakjsc.trustpass.alibaba.com
Office: K03-18T2, CT15 Viet Hung Green Park, Giang Bien, Long Bien, Hanoi, Vietnam 100000
Mobile (WhatsApp): +84 898 545 893